I want nothing more to continually share information, get the conversations started, with the world about the world. Through all my travels the one thing that remains constant is the idea that the more I learn, the more I know how much I don’t know.

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays

I hope at this point thanks to my recent uploads, I will be leaving Kimberley for 3 weeks, with you all in possession of finally some reading material. Sometimes it just takes that spark, or me forcing myself to sit down and write something.

I leave on Tuesday night for Tanzania. I will be flying into Dar Es Salaam, spending some much needed time resting and relaxing on Zanzibar island and then seeing where else the wind blows me. I will probably be checking email every once in a while during my time away, but I cannot making any promises. I will be back in Kimberley for work on the 3 January 2011. I cannot believe 2011 has arrived. The year that when my brother was entering pre-school was given to his graduating class and we all laughed at the thought that 2011 would ever arrive. So I guess I will be seeing all of you around the corner of yet another year in my life. Scary and I am only 22.

I wish you all a very wonderful and safe holiday break. I am sad that I will be missing Christmas with the family for the first time, but there will be many more to come. Love you all and to all a good night!

Also knowing my history with writing sometimes, especially long breaks away from the computer, I make no promises to write every detail about my trip upon my return. PEACE...

No comments:

Post a Comment