I want nothing more to continually share information, get the conversations started, with the world about the world. Through all my travels the one thing that remains constant is the idea that the more I learn, the more I know how much I don’t know.

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

My Contact Info

Hey guys, for all of you following this and wondering how to get in contact with me, I now have a few ways. First I have my mailing address:

Grassroot Soccer
Attn: Kristin Anthony
P.O. Box 3281
Kimberley, South Africa
8301

Please, please, please send me postcards of your hometowns or pretty scenery because I need to decorate my walls. Any sorts of pictures would be awesome too.

Secondly, I will have a computer that works one of these days. As soon as I landed in Kim my computer charger decided to stop working, so for the next two weeks or so until I get a new charger, I won't be online as much as I was hoping. I will be on skype usually towards the end of the day after work anytime between 5-8 p.m. my time, which is 6 hours ahead of EST. My skype name is kanthony12. I'm gonna try to go to an internet cafe this afternoon sometime so try to get on if you see this. You can always email me at kristinanthony@me.com.

Thirdly, I have a South African cell phone and number now, so you can reach me that way too. The best option is to get a skype account and buy $10 or so of skype minutes and that will last you forever I promise. I have had mine for over a year and I spoke to my mom this morning and it used up around 2 cents for a good 5-10 minute conversation. From skype you will be able to call my cell number, which is dialed on your end as 0027-82-354-0053.Unfortunately unless I am using skype I cannot call out from that cell phone, so please feel free to call me whenever. The best times to reach me are generally after work anytime from 5-10 p.m. my time.

Hope that helps with getting in touch with me. I look forward to hearing from everyone. Miss you all. Oh, and subscribe to this blog, because I will be updating it the most often. I have another in the works, I just need to finish it.

No comments:

Post a Comment